Scotties Fan Visitors

Monday 1 April 2013

Team Profiles - Nova Scotia



As promised, even though the Scotties are over, I'm updating the blog with some extra information I gathered during the week but didn't have time to post.

Before the Scotties began, I emailed teams who I could get contact info for and asked them some questions.  Thanks to Lisa Weagle (Ontario), Sarah Wazney (BC), and Stacie Devereaux (Newfoundland & Labrador) for responding to all my questions.  Thanks also to Mary-Anne Arsenault (NS) for taking the time to answer a couple of questions.

This is what Mary-Anne Arsenault of Nova Scotia had to say.

They felt great to represent Nova Scotia again and they were very excited to be back.  They have very busy lives with day jobs and kids into different activities. Their kids are getting older now (youngest of the group is 15) so they're fairly self-reliant and their families are very supportive.

It was nice to see Colleen Jones, Mary-Anne Aresenault, Kim Kelly and Nancy Delahunt.  They were one of the first teams I watched when I got into curling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment