Scotties Fan Visitors

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Eventful Day!

I had a very eventful and exciting day today!  First there was a CCA article written on my team and I. It was well written and I got a lot of attention for my blog!  Thank you Jean Mills for writing the article and to Candace-Rose Gagnon for taking the pictures!  Then, after school, I got a private tour of the K-Rock Centre and I saw the ice, the media scrum area, the TSN broadcasting booth, the locker rooms,  the statistical benches, and so much more!  Thank you to Brian Ward, Vice Chair in charge of the facilities for giving me the tour, and Alex McKinney, who is the Director of Ice, for explaining how the ice is installed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed reading about yourself in the article I wrote for Curling.ca, and I hope we'll have a chance to meet during the Scotties. We writers must stick together, right? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete